|09:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Accreditation of all Athletes & Officials|
|11:00 AM – 02:00 PM||Referees and Judges Seminar|
|03:00 PM – 03:00 PM||Lunch (Athletes, Officials and Organising Committee)|
|04:00 PM – 05:00 PM||Press Conference & High Tea|
|05:00 PM – 06:00 PM||Opening Ceremony|
|06:00 PM – 08:00 PM||Dr.B.R.Ambedkar National Award 2016 Ceremony|
|08:30 PM – 10:30 PM||Dinner with Olympians, Paralympians, Special Olympians, International Medalists and Dignitaries (By invitation only)|
- All competitors, under the President’s responsibility of their federation/association (country), must have regular sanitary certifications according to the laws in force in their own Country and they must be covered by their own insurance. On request the athletes must show a valid identity document and the federal membership card (certifying the grade owned).
- If during the competitions some categories will have a poor number of athletes registered (less than four) the Organizing Committee will unquestionably arrange the passage of these athletes to the closer category.
- Seen the nature of this event no claim will be accepted. Possible pertaining appeals must be immediately made in writing to the Chief Referees, paying the fee of Euro 50, 00 (that will be returned if the appeal will be upheld).
- The organizing committee declines all responsibilities for any accident in which people or things may incur before, during and after the event.
- When the Sports Federations register their athletes, they take upon themselves the responsibility that their own athletes are in conformity to the health certificates and everything provided in the present regulations.
- For what that is not provided in this program remain valid the rules you can see on the website www.ikunion.org
Each federation is asked to bring at least one referee, who will participate in the seminar and work during the competition (mandatory). At the end of the competition all referees and judges will receive a certificate of participation and a certificate with the qualification acheived. Referees and Judges who possess a qualification from other international federations, IKU will recognise their qualification with a corresponding IKU qualification.
The fees for abroad participation must be paid in cash (Only US Dollars or INR). Please exchange your national currency before coming to the registration room & All Indian Players paid in Federation account before last date.
Entries to the competition will be OPEN from 1st September and will
CLOSE on 30th of Ocotober, 2016
Federations can edit their entries before the championship in the hall for registration and weighing checks. It is mandatory that the legally responsible person for each federation shall bring the competitors passports to the Registration Room for the official check of the competitors ages. All competitors must come for weigh-in check in the Registration Room, together with their legally responsible person and their passports.
- Participants should have their own equipments and other protective guards;
- All Officials should wear official uniform and association tie;
- The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for any injuries, damages, losses before during and after the championship;
- Alcoholic drinks, smoking, chewing tobacco and drugs are strictly prohibited at the venue of the championship and accomodation area;
- Participants bellow the age of 18 years he/she has to show evidence proof of his/her date of birth